We caught up 2016 Small Biz 100 Lavolio!
Thursday, November 16 at 13:30
We love to check in and see how our Small Biz 100 are doing and today we caught up with Investment Banker turned Confectioner, Lavolio and learned how her business has grown from strength to strength.
Lavinia Davolio set up her business selling luxury Italian confectionary in 2014 after leaving her job in finance. Lavolio’s own range of boutique confectionary products are handcrafted with 30 natural flavours including nuts, real fruit, chocolate and spices.
She initially started selling her range of boutique confectionary at local food markets, before selling online through Amazon Marketplace where her sales have grown by more than 100% each year.
Her products are now stocked on the marble shelves of Fortnum & Mason, and on the back of her success selling online she is about to open her first high-street store in London.
“The inspiration behind my business came to me when I was experimenting in the kitchen – a lightbulb moment when I thought that I could make chocolate products that are more interesting and more remarkable that what is already on the market. Amazon has helped to grow my business by building my brand and reaching new customers, meaning I can offer next day delivery and export to customers around the world.”Shop Lavolio Now! To watch the full video of her journey and inspiration here:
Interested in writing a Blog Post for Small Business Saturday? Here are our guidelines.
- How to get your side hustle off the ground without giving up the day job.3 Years Ago
- Shining a Light on the Success of Shearer Candles.4 Years Ago
- We caught up 2016 Small Biz 100 Lavolio!4 Years Ago
- KTD Surveying - Celebrating 5 years of business4 Years Ago
- 5 years of Film - Wild Film4 Years Ago
- New Car Deals is 5 years old!4 Years Ago
- Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!4 Years Ago
- Rose and Olive increase sales and bookings!4 Years Ago
- Stripes Fashion connects with customers4 Years Ago
- Cakes with Faces promotes the Small Business Saturday message4 Years Ago
- Whitstable Produce Store celebrate their 3rd birthday in style4 Years Ago
- Kit & Caboodle feel the Small Business Saturday love!4 Years Ago
- Dandylion Teas look back on Small Business Saturday4 Years Ago
- Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet get into the groove!4 Years Ago
- Spice Kitchen notice the difference with Small Business Saturday4 Years Ago
- Small Business Saturday 2015 - Stoke Climsland Village Market, Cornwall6 Years Ago
- Burton's small business Conga Celebration On Small Business Saturday UK 20156 Years Ago
- Enfield6 Years Ago
- Grantham6 Years Ago
- Maidenhead6 Years Ago
- Barnard Castle - Chocolate Fayre6 Years Ago
- Mossley - Complete Forensics6 Years Ago
- York6 Years Ago
- Putney, SW London6 Years Ago
- Miscellaneous6 Years Ago
- Tower Hamlets6 Years Ago
- Wrexham6 Years Ago
- Love from Indie Street in Edinburgh6 Years Ago