Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!
Thursday, September 21 at 09:38
We interviewed 5 businesses that were turning 5 this year and asked them all about their businesses, first up we have Tillycroy Support Services.
1. What it means to be turning five:We have a huge pride in what we have achieved over the last five years. Within this time the North East of Scotland has been very badly hit by the downturn of the oil and gas industry. However, despite this Tillycroy Support Services have continue to grow and expand within on specialised area.2. What we have learnt in the last five years:We believe in hard work and integrity while having a high regard for the people that we meet and work with.Over the last five years we have discovered that by building trustful business relationships has added to us maintained our customer base while also securing new clients.We aim to deliver the type of service that we expect to enjoy from our own suppliers.You always need to set yourself targets, both short and long-term which helps to keep you focused and determined on the job in hand. 3. What our goals are for the next five years:We now have strong foundations in place which will in turn will help in our long-term ambition to grow the business.We have already moved into expanding our course offering and now include Canine First Aid which has been a huge success.In 2016, we started to win work within the Republic of Ireland and have contracts with three major clients.This is an important area for us and we are looking to expand our customer base, while sticking to our core values of fully accredited training, customer service and quality.4. The single most helpful thing to us: Stop and listen to advice.Make sure that anything that you are going to do within the business is not only right for it but for you and your family as well. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, it is not sign of weakness but strength.
Tillycroy Support Services are a training organisation based in the North East of Scotland.They specialise in Fork Lift Training and Re-assessments; Accredited First Aid; AED Awareness; Health and Safety; Industrial Skills Training; Workplace MAC & DSE Assessments; Face Fit Testing.
Interested in writing a Blog Post for Small Business Saturday? Here are our guidelines.
- How to get your side hustle off the ground without giving up the day job.3 Years Ago
- Shining a Light on the Success of Shearer Candles.4 Years Ago
- We caught up 2016 Small Biz 100 Lavolio!4 Years Ago
- KTD Surveying - Celebrating 5 years of business4 Years Ago
- 5 years of Film - Wild Film4 Years Ago
- New Car Deals is 5 years old!4 Years Ago
- Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!4 Years Ago
- Rose and Olive increase sales and bookings!4 Years Ago
- Stripes Fashion connects with customers4 Years Ago
- Cakes with Faces promotes the Small Business Saturday message4 Years Ago
- Whitstable Produce Store celebrate their 3rd birthday in style4 Years Ago
- Kit & Caboodle feel the Small Business Saturday love!4 Years Ago
- Dandylion Teas look back on Small Business Saturday4 Years Ago
- Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet get into the groove!4 Years Ago
- Spice Kitchen notice the difference with Small Business Saturday4 Years Ago
- Small Business Saturday 2015 - Stoke Climsland Village Market, Cornwall6 Years Ago
- Burton's small business Conga Celebration On Small Business Saturday UK 20156 Years Ago
- Enfield6 Years Ago
- Grantham6 Years Ago
- Maidenhead6 Years Ago
- Barnard Castle - Chocolate Fayre6 Years Ago
- Mossley - Complete Forensics6 Years Ago
- York6 Years Ago
- Putney, SW London6 Years Ago
- Miscellaneous6 Years Ago
- Tower Hamlets6 Years Ago
- Wrexham6 Years Ago
- Love from Indie Street in Edinburgh6 Years Ago