Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!
Thursday, September 21 at 09:38
We interviewed 5 businesses that were turning 5 this year and asked them all about their businesses, first up we have Tillycroy Support Services.
1. What it means to be turning five:
We have a huge pride in what we have achieved over the last five years. Within this time the North East of Scotland has been very badly hit by the downturn of the oil and gas industry. However, despite this Tillycroy Support Services have continue to grow and expand within on specialised area.
2. What we have learnt in the last five years:
We believe in hard work and integrity while having a high regard for the people that we meet and work with.
Over the last five years we have discovered that by building trustful business relationships has added to us maintained our customer base while also securing new clients.
We aim to deliver the type of service that we expect to enjoy from our own suppliers.
You always need to set yourself targets, both short and long-term which helps to keep you focused and determined on the job in hand.
3. What our goals are for the next five years:
We now have strong foundations in place which will in turn will help in our long-term ambition to grow the business.
We have already moved into expanding our course offering and now include Canine First Aid which has been a huge success.
In 2016, we started to win work within the Republic of Ireland and have contracts with three major clients.
This is an important area for us and we are looking to expand our customer base, while sticking to our core values of fully accredited training, customer service and quality.
4. The single most helpful thing to us:
Stop and listen to advice.
Make sure that anything that you are going to do within the business is not only right for it but for you and your family as well. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, it is not sign of weakness but strength.
Tillycroy Support Services are a training organisation based in the North East of Scotland.
They specialise in Fork Lift Training and Re-assessments; Accredited First Aid; AED Awareness; Health and Safety; Industrial Skills Training; Workplace MAC & DSE Assessments; Face Fit Testing.
- We caught up 2016 Small Biz 100 Lavolio!2 Days Ago
- KTD Surveying - Celebrating 5 years of business9 Days Ago
- 5 years of Film - Wild Film4 Weeks Ago
- New Car Deals is 5 years old!6 Weeks Ago
- Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!8 Weeks Ago
- Rose and Olive increase sales and bookings!5 Months Ago
- Stripes Fashion connects with customers5 Months Ago
- Cakes with Faces promotes the Small Business Saturday message5 Months Ago
- Whitstable Produce Store celebrate their 3rd birthday in style5 Months Ago
- Kit & Caboodle feel the Small Business Saturday love!5 Months Ago
- Dandylion Teas look back on Small Business Saturday5 Months Ago
- Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet get into the groove!5 Months Ago
- Spice Kitchen notice the difference with Small Business Saturday5 Months Ago
- Small Business Saturday 2015 - Stoke Climsland Village Market, Cornwall23 Months Ago
- Burton's small business Conga Celebration On Small Business Saturday UK 201523 Months Ago
- Enfield2 Years Ago
- Grantham2 Years Ago
- Maidenhead2 Years Ago
- Barnard Castle - Chocolate Fayre2 Years Ago
- Mossley - Complete Forensics2 Years Ago
- York2 Years Ago
- Putney, SW London2 Years Ago
- Miscellaneous2 Years Ago
- Tower Hamlets2 Years Ago
- Wrexham2 Years Ago
- Love from Indie Street in Edinburgh2 Years Ago