Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!
Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 09:38
We interviewed 5 businesses that were turning 5 this year and asked them all about their businesses, first up we have Tillycroy Support Services.
1. What it means to be turning five:We have a huge pride in what we have achieved over the last five years.Within this time the North East of Scotland has been very badly hit by thedownturn of the oil and gas industry. However, despite this Tillycroy SupportServices have continue to grow and expand within on specialised area.2. Whatwe have learnt in the last five years:We believe in hard work and integrity while having a high regard for thepeople that we meet and work with.Over the last five years we have discovered that by building trustfulbusiness relationships has added to us maintained our customer base while alsosecuring new clients.We aim to deliver the type of service that we expect to enjoy from ourown suppliers.You always need to set yourself targets, both short and long-term whichhelps to keep you focused and determined on the job in hand. 3. Whatour goals are for the next five years:Wenow have strong foundations in place which will in turn will help in our long-termambition to grow the business.Wehave already moved into expanding our course offering and now include CanineFirst Aid which has been a huge success.In2016, we started to win work within the Republic of Ireland and have contractswith three major clients.Thisis an important area for us and we are looking to expand our customer base,while sticking to our core values of fully accredited training, customerservice and quality.4. Thesingle most helpful thing to us: Stop and listen to advice.Make sure thatanything that you are going to do within the business is not only right for it but for you and your family as well.Don’t be afraid to ask for help, it is not sign of weakness but strength.
Tillycroy Support Services are a training organisation based in the North East of Scotland.They specialise in Fork Lift Training and Re-assessments; Accredited First Aid; AED Awareness; Health and Safety; Industrial Skills Training; Workplace MAC & DSE Assessments; Face Fit Testing.
- How to get your side hustle off the ground without giving up the day job.5 Years Ago
- Shining a Light on the Success of Shearer Candles.6 Years Ago
- We caught up 2016 Small Biz 100 Lavolio!6 Years Ago
- KTD Surveying - Celebrating 5 years of business6 Years Ago
- 5 years of Film - Wild Film6 Years Ago
- New Car Deals is 5 years old!6 Years Ago
- Our first 5 year old Business is.... Tillycroy Support Services!6 Years Ago
- Rose and Olive increase sales and bookings!6 Years Ago
- Stripes Fashion connects with customers6 Years Ago
- Cakes with Faces promotes the Small Business Saturday message6 Years Ago
- Whitstable Produce Store celebrate their 3rd birthday in style6 Years Ago
- Kit & Caboodle feel the Small Business Saturday love!6 Years Ago
- Dandylion Teas look back on Small Business Saturday6 Years Ago
- Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet get into the groove!6 Years Ago
- Spice Kitchen notice the difference with Small Business Saturday6 Years Ago
- Small Business Saturday 2015 - Stoke Climsland Village Market, Cornwall8 Years Ago
- Burton's small business Conga Celebration On Small Business Saturday UK 20158 Years Ago
- Enfield8 Years Ago
- Grantham8 Years Ago
- Maidenhead8 Years Ago
- York8 Years Ago
- Putney, SW London8 Years Ago
- Love from Indie Street in Edinburgh8 Years Ago